CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: But it does prove that alkalinity is not always a good thing for all living things. Although Candida loves it.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 3,943
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,546

Re: But it does prove that alkalinity is not always a good thing for all living things. Although Candida loves it.

It's not bias, it is common sense.

First of all many tests both mainstream and alternative have no real accuracy.  There was one report on an old board I used to post on where a poster posted the results from a VERY WELL KNOWN alternative lab.  Their report showed that she had some worm that comes out of the eyes and is indigenous to Africa.  Problem is that she had no worms coming out of her eyes, nor any eye damage, and she had never been to Africa.  So we first have to look at how the test was done to make sure it is even an accurate test.  If it is like the polymerase chain reaction (PCR, viral load) that mainstream medicine uses then the accuracy can be very low.  With PCR the more cycles performed the higher the viral load.  The less cycles the lower the load.  That simple, and that inaccurate.  If they were culturing the Candida then the longer it is cultured the higher the counts.  The less it is cultured the lower the count.  That simple and that inaccurate.  So how much do you know about the test they performed?  How accurate is the test?

So let's assume that the test was accurate.  This still does not tell us which of the dimorphic forms they found.  Do you know why this is important?

It is very likely that I understand these tests and what the findings mean a lot more than you do.  If I am wrong then you should be able to answer all the above questions with no problem.  So the point is that it is not a bias.  It is common sense based on what I know about the accuracy and inaccuracies of these tests as well as the growth cycles of Candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)