CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

Telman Views: 24,410
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,745

Re: Reappearing gall bladder pain after flush.

I think that your biliary system is clean now and you should be pleased at receiving so much attention from your medical carers. Polyps are quite common and many people will never know they have one.

If the digestive system is good , that you don't loose weight, 'normal' stools, and are general healthy; then it is a puzzle. Have you ever considered that the stomach is slow to empty, in particular with certain mixes of food and have you ever looked into "Food Combining" in order to reduce the load on the stomach. Just a thought!

Considerable discomfort (in the region of 6 hours) to the stomach on the right side of the abdomen and at lower level than biliary pain at a time that is difficult to link to eating but somewhere between 2 and 4 hours after eating, depending on what you eat may be caused by food.

Foods that stop the stomach emptying and for some reason is made worse the day after exercising.

Personally, I have found three foods that do this to me. Fried onions, white broccoli (cauliflower) and hard boiled eggs. There may be others.

Keep looking for cure

Regards Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)