Re: hv....

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
spudlydoo Views: 3,877
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,450,573

Re: hv....

Hv, my Mum always said that a productive argument is one where the issue is attacked and not the person. I wholeheartedly agree with this. Where it is a scientific issue, there is no place for emotional outbursts, they play no constructive role.

It takes a strong character not to become involved in childish and emotional arguments, and you do this well. (This is not flattery, this is what I have picked up from your writing), you have put forth a strong counter argument, which is backed up well by recognised science. I hope that you continue to provide a counter view to some of the questionable Science put forth on other forums. I for one do not see this as 'crabbing or complaining, or indeed 'bashing', I see this as a way to put across a different point of view when you are unable to counter the argument directly in the forum it is posted in.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)