CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't take my word for it. Test it. I challenge you to test it.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 3,847
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,451,061

Re: Don't take my word for it. Test it. I challenge you to test it.

Will you take the challenge?

If someone tells me that dropping a bowling ball on my foot will hurt do I have to do it to prove this to myself?  No.  If someone challenges me to do something that I know is based on completely made up science and has known side effects, am I stupid enough to do it?  NO!!! 

Even you had adverse effects from following his advice.  And according to your own posts it was other people, not ML, that told you to take the magnesium, which balanced out the problem from the calcium hydroxide.  So why would I do something to alter my body's chemistry so drastically based on someone's claims when they don't have even the slightest clue about the chemistry or how it really affects the human body.  I am not stupid.

Now, once again this is not ML's board.  If you want to promote this quackery then take it to his board.  If you want to discuss the effects of acids or alkalis on the body then you are welcome to post here, just leave ML out of it and be ready to back up your claims with evidence.  Testimonies are not evidence as I have explained in detail plenty of times.  So come prepared with some real science to back your claims.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.032 sec, (1)