CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't take my word for it. Test it. I challenge you to test it.

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
spudlydoo Views: 3,918
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,451,068

Re: Don't take my word for it. Test it. I challenge you to test it.

Are you assuming that no one on this forum or other forums has any knowledge of how the body works?? Are you saying that in order to think a method or protocol is effective you must use it yourself?

Myself and others rely on our experience and knowledge to decide for ourselves whether a protocol is safe for us to use on not.

I have no idea what ML's credentials are, so why on earth would I try something based on the words of someone whom I have little knowledge about. I have researched ML's theories and I have decided that , for me, his methods are unsafe.

I would expect that no-one on this or other forums would take my word as gospel in any health related matters , unless they researched and decided for themselves based on that research.

Science does not work on blind faith, but on research and observation, which leads us to better make judgements.

You are an expert on you, as I am an expert on me. So I am in no position to tell you whether the ML protocol has worked for you or not, just as you are in no position to tell me that it would or would not work for me.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)