CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't take my word for it. Test it. I challenge you to test it.

Hveragerthi Views: 3,905
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,451,068

Re: Don't take my word for it. Test it. I challenge you to test it.

It's not me trying to bicker. This is me challenging them... even you, to try the methods before you make any type of claims of it's effectiveness. They say it's BS. I say prove it.

That is ridiculous!!! You want people to put their health at risk to prove that the protocol does not work?!!! If you are willing to be a guinea pig, especially after having a negative reaction to the protocol that other people, in your own words, had to tell you how to balance out then go for it. But don't come here to promote this dangerous, unproven protocol based on made up science and false medical claims. Take it elsewhere.

That is all. Otherwise don't say it's ineffective, since none of you know anything abut it. This is THE TRUTH IN MEDICINE not the ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT MEDICINE.

Which is why the myths about acidity causing all disease, among other myths, are being exposed here. If you have EVIDENCE to the contrary you are welcome to post it here. And again, testimonials are not evidence. But if you are just going to keep coming here to promote this quackery with no solid evidence then I will ban you if I have to. This IS NOT an advertisement forum for quackery!!!

It's like having ballet dancer telling me how to change a timing belt on a engine. Ballet dancer knows nothing about timing belts or what it even is.

So what makes ML an expert on science or medicine? So far the vast majority of his claims on both have been PROVEN wrong. So he is the ballet dancer pretending to be a mechanic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)