CureZone   Log On   Join
Body odor and those little flies

MMAGTR Views: 12,377
Published: 13 years ago

Body odor and those little flies

Hi everyone, well I posted my first message like 2 weeks ago maybe more im not sure and I've decided to post another on something particularly interesting. Well I have suffered from BO for around 8 years now (started around puberty id guess) and have had ups and downs and trials with this problem. I could go on and off about this but what I really wanted to adress is,

"Does Anyone Else have nats that seem to follow their head everywhere they go?"

This is a really emberassig problem (as if just having BO wasnt bad enough) but these nats or little flies will appear around my head everyone in a while and its quite tedious swating them away from my face all the time. My theory is that I probalby have a fungus overgrowth (candida) and it has spread to scalp and when I sweat the nats are attracted because Im super stinky.
So let me know if anyone else has this problem? And whatever problem you do have just believe in God!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)