CureZone   Log On   Join
Spray II & cut...wow

mhs1627 Views: 1,294
Published: 12 years ago

Spray II & cut...wow

About 15 min ago, I was cutting up some fruit to juice, and I cut my index finger with the knife by accident. The cut is right on the side of my finger where it bends at the knuckle, so I'm really feeling it. Ya know that bad burning feeling? I just came upstairs and happened to glance over at my bottle of spray II and a light went off in my head...duh!

I sprayed 2 sprays directly on the cut. It didn't hurt/burn at all when I sprayed. There was some bleeding still before I sprayed, and I saw before my own eyes the bleeding stop completely within 20 seconds. The cut itself also seems just about closed..and I just cut it 15 or so min ago!!! The skin is very tight together again and when I bend my finger I don't feel a thing, whereas before I sprayed it was burning pretty bad. I've had cuts before that seem to stay sliced open for days...not this one! These sprays can do anything it seems!! THANKS MH!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)