CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Parahell, where ya been? You ok?

parahell Views: 1,616
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,454,284

Re: Hey Parahell, where ya been? You ok?

Hi Megan,

Yes, I am much worse after messing around with both herbs and drugs. I never didd dollow up doses of most drugs causes new parsites to become active.

I have literally opened up a can of worms and now I am going down hill...fast. Also consider I have 2 auto-immune diseases and this does not help at all.

I need to get on a hard-core, long term drug regime and fast. I have had these parsites laying quietly inside of me, undisturbed for over 20 years.

I started messing with the herbs first and now I can't stop the decline, the moving sensations, etc.

I spend most of my time in bed, I can hardly move, losing my balance, my cognitive abilities, dizzy, everything I eat and drink is like poison to me. My diet is now down to chicken and some greens. I have reactions to everything else.

I am lucky to have a few moments in the day to type, etc. Even now, it's hard to type this.

I am going down fast, I pray one of these doctors help me soon.

What has happened to you? What are you experiencing? Are you ok? Sorry, my typing is getting bad as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.395 sec, (1)