CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Parahell, where ya been? You ok?

megan Views: 1,983
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,454,302

Re: Hey Parahell, where ya been? You ok?

same thing happened to me, when i went after them aggressively, i got worse. something happened, i believe scattering because i became so ill. so many symptoms i never had before. i was weak and fatigued, anemic, constant hunger, nausea, sometimes both at the same time even, and freezing cold. i couldn't think straight, i felt like mentally i was going to lose it. i was pale, puffy, hormones off, hives, crawling sensations, constant anxiety, daily panic attacks. and sick, i couldn't work anymore.

it lasted quite a while. though it doesn't mean it will go like that for you. i made the mistake of trying to push through when i was getting sick hoping it'd pass if i could kill them. actually some were dying, i was seeing evidence which also propelled me to keep going. but i got worse.

i'm ok now though, all those symptoms are gone and actually i feel well. inspite of the parasites, which i still have. haven't figured out what to do about that yet...

when i was ill i did a lot of juicing which helped. and gerson therapy i did a couple times at my lowest points which for me was phenomenal. doesn't get rid of parasites though, but being so ill it brought my level of health back up again. getting the stones out of my liver stopped the panic and anxiety. slowly, the rest got better, mainly just healthy Diet and juicing. i used bowel herbs for many years to overcome the constipation caused by the parasites which helped.

i'm so sorry your having this. i wish i had something to offer. there wasn't any 'thing' i took that fixed it, it was just with time and general health things, diet, correcting hormonal imbalance, hydration, restoring bowel function, restoring nutritional deficiencies they caused.

hope some of this helps you feel it will get better. it will.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)