CureZone   Log On   Join
Have you heard of this Himalayan mushroom?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
Charly Views: 3,981
Published: 12 years ago

Have you heard of this Himalayan mushroom?

Hi Hv,

You are very knowlegeable - maybe you have heard of this... A friend of mine recieved a 'Mushroom' - A culture to ferment in milk for 24 hours, and than drink the kefir like substance, preserving the mushroom. The mushroom looks like a white cauliflower, and doubles in size about every 20 days.

My friend has used it for about 2 months. Instructions were to drink 'kefir' for 20 days and than break for 10 days, than resume drinking for 20 days, on a rotating schedule.

My friend was told of a cancer healing with the person drinking this, and my friend has experienced improvements with prostrate problems, (the problems are gone - including a lump that he had) and a reduction in high blood pressure to normal. He mentioned several other improvements, and this drink has made him feel great. He looks great too and has lost some weight - got rid of his stomach. He is 67 years old. It sounds like powerful probiotics.

Evidently this mushroom grows only in the Himalayahs and it costs a fortune if you can get it.

I wanted to find out some details of the homemade kefir, but don't know the name of the mushroom
- can anyone tell me?

Hv - what do you know about this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)