Hi, two weeks ago I used to have a tingling, biting sensation in the lower right quadrant of my abdominal area close to the liver. I noticed that I had some larvae after I would use the restroom and started on a parasite cleanse that has many of the essential ingredients such as Wormwood , Black-Walnut , cloves, garlic, etc.
Instead of having those biting, tingling sensations, I feel like the little critters are still crawling under my skin and "squirting" toxins in my body as they are dying off. I feel a little cold in these areas and did not know if this was normal. My hubby wants me to stop the cleanse (I have three more weeks to go) and get a prescription for medication.
Please advise because I do not know what type of wormy critters I have and I do not know how long they are staying in my body for this unpaid vacation. Thanks for listening.