CureZone   Log On   Join
New to parasite cleansing and would like to know if this is normal....

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
c7oj Views: 1,444
Published: 12 years ago

New to parasite cleansing and would like to know if this is normal....

Hi, two weeks ago I used to have a tingling, biting sensation in the lower right quadrant of my abdominal area close to the liver. I noticed that I had some larvae after I would use the restroom and started on a parasite cleanse that has many of the essential ingredients such as Wormwood , Black-Walnut , cloves, garlic, etc.
Instead of having those biting, tingling sensations, I feel like the little critters are still crawling under my skin and "squirting" toxins in my body as they are dying off. I feel a little cold in these areas and did not know if this was normal. My hubby wants me to stop the cleanse (I have three more weeks to go) and get a prescription for medication.
Please advise because I do not know what type of wormy critters I have and I do not know how long they are staying in my body for this unpaid vacation. Thanks for listening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)