Hv, is this true?

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Charly Views: 1,687
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,456,480

Hv, is this true?

i've read that RAW fruits should always be eaten alone, or with other fruits, and only on an empty stomach, and that any kind of melon shouldn't be eaten with any other kind of fruit - just buy itself. I eat it in the morning, because it is said fruits are cleansers and the body is in a cleansing mode before noon.

It makes sense to me that I don't want fruit sitting and fermenting in my digestive track, stuck behind other foods that take longer to digest.

Many nutrietionists give the idea raw fruit is fine for dessert after a big meal. Many people believe this is true as well.

Along the same train of thought, I have read in quite a few places, that fruits and vegetables should not be mixed, because fruits are cleansers and vegetables are builders, to be eaten when the body is in it's building mode - after 12:00 noon. The exception being tomatoes and avacadoes which are fruits, but are ok to mix with vegetables because of the low Sugar content.

What's your take on all of this?

Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)