CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: uhh...

Views: 1,494
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,457,170

Re: uhh...

I understand your frustration and I'm sorry that you are going through this as well. I am currently trying Zinc 50 mg, chorophyll and because I can't afford to buy the probiotic pills right now I am eating yogurt which contains probiotics naturally. Also a online doctor gave me this advice and I have not had a chance to try it regarding the probiotic pills I was telling you about but she recommended that I try probiotic pills which contain the following ingredients and here it goes lipasel P or just lipasel, amylase, papain or propapain, bromelayn or bromelaxan and HCL or HCI, lactobacillus and acidophillus. Now I apologize for the ors between some of the ingredients it is just she spoke kinda fast when she gave me the info and I jotted it down as quickly as I could so I'm not 100 % sure about some of the spelling but I'm sure you will figure it out once you go to the health store. Now you can buy these at a healthstore and they should cost about $35.00 not more at least that is what the doctor said. Well I hope this was a helpful and everything turns out good for you. Hang in there we will all get through this eventually. God bless and take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.859 sec, (1)