CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Food and Parasites

Charly Views: 1,273
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,457,133

Re: Food and Parasites

I have been taught that refined Sugar is not good for us at any time - I won't buy anything that has Sugar listed in the label.

Fruit is natural Sugar and is ok.

I would avoid Splenda and Equal always. Many health experts believe artifical sweetners are worse than sugar.

I use evaporated cane juice (unrefined sugar) and the herb, Stevia as sweetners. As a added bonus, Stevia has no calories, and is actually good for you. It costs around $10.00, but lasts a long time as you need so little of it.

Pasterized juice is a waste of time - empty calories in my opinion. Fresh homeade juice is live food and really good.

Meat, takes along time to digest. If you have ever seen a beef Tapeworm you would probably become a vegetarian... I did for 3 years. I eat wild alaskan salmon, grass fed buffalo and no-hormones-added organic chicken. I've heard that even cooking does not kill all of the parasites in pork, I don't ever eat it.

With all of the above said - you can eat anything you like want while de-worming. It's best to avoid sugar - parasites thrive on it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.238 sec, (1)