CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you ALL & Goodbye

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
parahell Views: 1,431
Published: 12 years ago

Thank you ALL & Goodbye

Just wanted to thank everyone for all your support and help these past months.

I have just come to a point where I am too sick from my Rheumatoid Arthritis and became too fixated on parasites.

I had such anxiety and was obsessed all the time. I started back on an anti-depressant because I have become so sick, obsessed and ridden with severe anxiety.

My Mother died only one year ago and everything became too much and I just became obsessed with all this and after 8 doctors, tons of negative tests, and Vermox, Albenza and Prazi. I have to just accept maybe they are gone now from the meds I have already taken and if they are not, I have let it go and find my way back to a normal life not obsess about parasites, hygiene, meds, herbs, tests, doctors, etc.

I have to try and find some happiness again, all of this has taken over my life and I became obsessed and suicidal.

You have all been so helpful, supportive and caring and I appreciate ALL of that. Thank you so much for everything and I wish the best to everyone and I pray you all are healed and healthy.

I will delete my account tonight, I have to let this go and move on to a healing state and find joy again.

I have to try and let go.

God Bless All of You.

Always My Best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)