CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: White-coated tongue...

mazewx66 Views: 8,505
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,458,233

Re: White-coated tongue...

I tried for the frist time yesterday to brush my teeth with apple cider vinegar...the raw stuff...Braggs. After I brushed, I swooshed the remaining vinegar in my mouth for a few minutes and then spit it out. Amazingly the sink was full of these brownish-red strands of material. At first I thought it was just a lot of food particles that were in my teeth but then I realized it was the candida that was pulled off my very white covered tongue!

I have had a white coat on my tongue for as long as I can remember and just recently realized I do have candida. I am curretnly on an anti-candida diet and anti-fungals but am finding the ACV does a super job of taking the candida off my tongue.

So this morning as an experiement I tried swooshing the ACV in my mouth again. I did this at least 5 or 6 times. Each time a bunch of these brownish-red strands came out in my spit into the sink. They were that color from the ACV which is brownish-red. I don't know if it is safe to do this but it really got rid of a lot of the coating on my tongue. The coating is still there since I am sure my intestines are loaded with it. My next step is an ACV enema. I have read and seen pictures of what it pulls out. If swooshing ACV can take it off my tongue imagine what it can pull out of my gut!

Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)