CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: uhh...

mary88 Views: 1,421
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,457,170

Re: uhh...

well those items are contributing to your Body Odor so I think its best if you cease and desist for now. I think most of our odors come from our colon. Right now I am doing a Bowel Cleanse and juice fast to get rid of this problem. That way my system can digest proteins and stuff like that in the future if I decide to go back (which I do not want to) That suff is bad and contributes to really bad health problems. I think you should get the book Medisin by Stanley Whitaker. Also I think you should do a cleanse (colon, Master, or Liver Flushes) if you want to help your odor. If you really want for it to go away try to maintain a diet of mainly leafy greens and minimal fruit only. Take digestive enzymes and probiotics as well and hopefully if you stick to it for a couple of weeks you will get rid of the odor.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)