CureZone   Log On   Join
Has anyone ever heard of a case of Leaky Gut being Cured?

MMAGTR Views: 15,558
Published: 13 years ago

Has anyone ever heard of a case of Leaky Gut being Cured?

Hey guys its been a while since I posted anything. I have 2 parts to this so if your lazy grab a coffee (if you cn tolerate it) and read my post!

1. I feel like if i stop eating carbs and Sugar for a week and then go ahead and drink a small gatorde my candida thrives and im back to sarting point never allowing my leaky gut to heal. What i really want to Know is Has anyone ever heard of somebody that said they cured this??? Because all over the Web you can search for "Leaky gut cure" but what I really want to hear are some, "I Cured Leaky GUT!" websites but there are like practically none. I have faith in God as many of you and we will get past this but I have to ask out of curiousity if anyone has ever read of a case of somebody healing lgs? Otherwise no matter how hard we try we might not be able to and since its not big deal in the medical field or anything it seems difficult but we have to somehow bring more attention to it.

2. I went to the GI Doctor the other day and I told him I have symptoms which are very related to irretable bowl and Crohn's disease, I also told him I suffer bad odor constantly and he was like yeah well first of all were going to have to put a telescope in you to check if theres some bacteria and then left as quick as he came, which left me sitting there going OK WELL THAT WAS REALLY HELPFUL. I dont really want a telescope shoved down my throat while im sedated what i really want is a stool test or some nystiian (or whatever you call that medicine for candida)Do any of you guys have some suggestions for what I could ask him instead, otherwise I might just make the lame appointment but id rather not.
Long post I know but thanks and God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.430 sec, (1)