CureZone   Log On   Join
Am I over-doing cold/flu remedy?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Kidney Stones Remedy
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Charly Views: 1,229
Published: 12 years ago

Am I over-doing cold/flu remedy?

Did I mention that I have not been sick with a cold or the flu for 5 1/2 years? I pick up 'bugs' from time to time but I take supplements thinking that the germs won't multiply and I never end up getting sick. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it works every time. Do you have an explanation?

At the first sign of a cold or flu, I take goldenseal tincture (a natural killer?) along with some honey if my throat feels sore in the slightest. I've read that bacteria can't live in honey. I take some echinaeca tinture and 2 garlic capsules (garlic kills everything). Every hour or so, I take something like olive leaf estract, grapeseed extract, 500 - 1000mg of vitamin C, zinc, and my regular vitamins. I might make some garlic tea or lemon drink, and/or vegetable broth. By evening all symptoms are gone. I work at keeping a healty immune system all the time.

I wonder if I am over doing it? I don't have any side effects... any suggestions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.605 sec, (1)