CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tomatoes allowed ?

ruff magruff Views: 2,163
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,460,980

Re: tomatoes allowed ?

i do the same thing sometimes,

we really like to ask other people and have them tell us what to do, so it seems like we dont have a choice,

but dont ask us, your body just told you what it wants. it said sugar, ahhh. if you want to get better your going to have to listen to your old skin-and-bones.

also there is no black and white, if you really want it have a little-it wont be the worst thing, but it obviosly doesnt go well with you, so if you are commmitted to getting well really fast- then be strict with yourself.

remember, YOU have the power to heal yourself, and only YOU

i have heard that tomatoes often have fungus in them, they also have sugar, and if they are not local and in season and organic, they are almost certainly contaminated with many pesticides and herbicides, and fungicides that are toxic toxic toxic. and that might be why we cant tolerate them more than the sugar, because i can have granny smiths which have a good amount of Sugar and be fine, but tomatoes and carrots are a no-no, probably not for Sugar reasons.

for me they dont agree that well either, but for a while i thought i could eat them and also carrots too, but it turns out my body was telling me all along that it doesnt want any, so now after slipping up for so long, and feeling bad, and putting stress on my body with allergic mold reactions, if i want to get better, i have to do the thing which i shouldve done from the beginning: listen to my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)