CureZone   Log On   Join
zoe...

Views: 3,434
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,461,826

zoe...

I loved reading your posts here and I am glad we are on the same page. Because Obama is my country's President, I promised myself I would give him the respect as our country's President even though I didn't vote for him. I now have to say the last couple of months have greatly disappointed me. Obama is tanking.

The 1018 page health plan reform is scary to say the least. If this thing passes in the fall and my 84 year old Mama has to meet with a counselor every 5 years to make sure her "affairs are in order" and to give her options to end her life should she develop a terminal illness is beyond bizarre. The fact that I would be made to take a swine flu shot when I have never had a flu shot in my life? The fact that this 1018 page health plan reform is projected to cost a billion per page to implement.....well, you do the math.....The fact that there was such a push to pass this thing by August 1....what's up with that? I think everybody in my state was calling every politician in Washington we have and telling them if they pass this thing, don't bother coming home.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)