CureZone   Log On   Join
Pantethine causing yellow stools?

socalgrl Views: 4,149
Published: 13 years ago

Pantethine causing yellow stools?

Been on candida diet for almost a month. Rotating anti fungals and taking pantethine, Vit C and no yeast B complex along with electrolytes. Eating olive oil, some butter and coconut oil. The only time I had digestion problems is when I ate too much protein at one meal, then became nauseous that night.

I have been doing coffee enemas almost daily when I was overcome with headaches. Yesterday and today no headaches so that is an improvement. I do the Coffee-Enema AFTER a normal bm so it has in no way interfered with my being able to evacuate on my own. I go at least 2-3 times in the morning and once after lunch or dinner. My bm's have been normal, not smelly and consistency of toothpaste + or -, but lately they have been yellow. Could that be from the pantethine or food going through my system too rapidly? If I had problems with my bile duct wouldn't it be difficult to digest the oils? I don't have much gas or bloating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)