CureZone   Log On   Join
BONES by Jody

Jody_23 Views: 1,093
Published: 13 years ago

BONES by Jody

I have had requests to fill in during Barefoot's absences since he will be off for a few weeks. so I'll do my best!

so-
MH made a new product for the Pro Sports line that seems to be one of the strongest yet! We sent two bottles out to the pro basketball and baseball players. MH shared his experiences with me a few mornings ago about this new product. Since he has the history of working in the metal polluted factory for many years his bones apparently are still holding onto those toxins deep inside. After taking a couple droppers of this new tincture he says he had a high fever, and his whole body ached down to his bones. He awoke one morning with his leg throbing in pain in the area where he had broken it in the past. After getting up and walking around the pain calmed down. So after hearing this- I of course wanted to try it too.
I am still young and have not been nearly as polluted as he has. So the first day I just sprayed 3 sprays 4x that day in my mouth. I felt a little ache around my jaw and neck area; which happens to be the only area that I have had any work done. I had my tonsils and wisdom teeth out. The next morning I took 2 droppers full of the tincture. Within hours- a mild fever sent in and my body felt very weak and achy. By night it was wearing off and by morning I was back to normal. I mentioned to MH how sweet this tasted for a ticture- it must be the solomons seal. This seems to be a strong one reaching deep in the bones and pulling out what most cant reach. I plan on contining to take it when possible to see how long it takes until the cleansing is done.
Just as a side note- your never done learning. Look how many years Mh has been doing this and there are still new discoveries and experiments being learned every day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)