CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: multiple issues leaving me wonder

jhan Views: 1,437
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,470,311

Re: multiple issues leaving me wonder

Not too sure about candida but definitely IBS (Irritable Bowel syndrome).

Getting gasy after eating grains or Sugar is due to candida.
Getting gasy after eating sausage and steak is due to poor digestion. Ask your local health store for digestive enzymes and take some with the food that causes gas.

Lips irritation= vitamin B supplements.
Lips always dry= dehydration
Drink more water, i.e. swallow two big glasses of water between meals (not AFTER a meal it will compromise your digestion). Putting a bit of lemon juice in your drinking water will also help.

If it is candida (and not IBS only) eating more grain will not help. Eating more green will definitely help.

A Bowel Cleanse would also be beneficial:

THe best Bowel Cleanse with candida is P & B shakes.
You should always take them away from meals (they are demanding on your liver) 1 hour before or after a meal followed by 2 big glassees of water (or else it will jam). THe first few days it will jam a little bit so you should take senne to help with bm and avoid constipation.

Recipe
1 tsp of psyllium husk (local health store)
1 tsp of Bentonite (if you use the powder you will need to put the mik into a jar and shake it - hence the name. The liquid mixes better0
into a full glass of water

Taking probiotics (yogurt bacteria) a few hours after the shake is a good idea for the shakes will swipe out good bacteria as well as the nasty stuff.
Read: //www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976167

If you have pain in your tummy. Remember we have very few pain sensors in there, if you feel pain take it seriously. A good solution is Marshmallow root tea (local health store).
Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)