CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this ok?

Charly Views: 1,006
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,473,738

Re: Is this ok?

Dear 91053,

Thanks for your note... I am interested in what Hv says. I've read alot of in-depth health books in the last few years, and am usually doing something healthwise and don't think about asking first.

I didn't feel like this with my brother could do to much damage. Keifer is a food and a person doesn't even swallow bittters.... but I appreciated Hy's input - It confirmed what I was thinking...

Hv doesn't agree with some experts - they don't always agree with each other - but I have come to value his advise... it's more personalized and not quite as radical sometimes. His view seems based on chemistry, that alot of other people/experts don't seem to get. He gives us details that others sometimes leave out. I like his approach, and appreciate his availability to check out some things I have wondered about.

Charly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)