CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shaving---Need encouragement

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
English John Views: 4,818
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,475,804

Re: Shaving---Need encouragement

Hi Dipper,

you seem to be on the same route as I was, and many others....the bacteria gradually getting stronger, changing meds, the meds gradually getting stronger, until the only option is to go onto meds that damage your body badly (accutane etc.).

That is what happened to me, and by the time I came to shaving, the bacteria had become 2-3 times stronger over the last 2-3 months (I think due to changing meds etc.).

I therefore recommend that if you are going to shave, definitely do it sooner rather than later, when the bacteria has strengthened.

I've seen 4 doctors about this infection, and three of them told me that as I'm a carrier, I'll never get rid of it, I need to learn how to curb it.

ALL the doctors told me that shaving won't work, AND that I need medicine, not natural remedies (which some said are a waste of time).

I'm not angry with them, as they are victims of a system where they are brainwashed into believing that meds are the only cure for all illnesses, in a system that is controlled by pharmacutical giants whose aim is to steer people from natural remedies.

But the bottom line is that many people control this illness by shaving and/or natural remedies.

Also (I don't know if this makes a real difference), I've tried boosting my immune system by eating goji berries, broccoli sprouts, and drinking lots of green tea every day. These foods are also big natural cancer fighters.

I also now spray my nasal passage (where many staph bacteria live) at least twice a day with diluted oregano oil. If nothing else, my nostrils feel like they've been polished, they are so clear!

I'm obviously a big fan of oregano, as it has cleared me up, but it won't work for everyone.

May I suggest that you buy some oregano oil now (before shaving), and apply it twice a day to only one new postule that you have. From my experience, I know that if the oregano is working, that postule will die off within 2-3 days (on my shaven head, I don't know about an unshaven head).

It may not work, as you're unshaven, or it may not be active against your strain of bacteria, but if it does work, it will be a big boost to know that once you've shaved your head, you have an oil that you can apply directly to your scalp, and blitz this bacteria ASAP.

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (2)