CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shaving---Need encouragement

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
English John Views: 4,690
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,073

Re: Shaving---Need encouragement

Hi Dipper,

it's a much bigger step to take for a woman, so your really have my sympathy.

My scalp was a real mess when I first shaved, big sore lumps everywhere, and I was horrified when I first shaved it!!

But....over the first 2 weeks, the improvement was massive, the lumps went down, and left lots of red blood marks. I thought these would leave permanent scarring, but over a few months, they almost disappeared. I'm now left with a few marks that just look like I've had a bit of teenage acne.

I too started with this problem only on my crown, and it stayed there for years. But then last year it went mad, and started spreading all over my scalp. I now wish I'd shaved at that stage, as it would have made life so much easier.

Try to think positively about Monday, it's not the end of your hair, IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF YOU CONTROLLING THIS INFECTION BY YOURSELF. The pain should stop, scarring start to heal, get off those meds, no new scarring, no waking up and wandering what new lumps have shot up over night....no swollen glands, no more doctor visits.....the list is endless. You should be losing sleep through excitement!! :)

Maybe try making a list now of all the things that get you down about it, and all the negative points, including your general health.

If you get down in the few weeks after you've shaved, look at this list, and think of all these issues that you've solved. They'll way outweigh your new-look scalp.

Also, new medications are in the pipeline, so don't think that this is a permanent thing, we'll all be like Bon Jovi again in no time.

The First Shave.....I used scissors, then electric clippers, then a wet razor. It's a bit painful, as you catch the heads of the spots, and a bit bloody, but when you've finished, it's the best feeling in the world!!

The night I did the shave, I was in agony (before the shave), but the second I finished, I could feel instant relief. I knew immediately that I was on the right road. The infection pain had disappeared 75% by the time I finished shaving.

I didn't know about Oregano then, or how useful H202 is, if I had, I reckon the feeling would have been even better, and the infection would have cleared up even faster.

For me, I had to shave every day with a wet razor. Electric didn't get a close enough shave for me. Gradually, I've got it down to shaving about every 3 days, if I spray my scalp 2-3 times during the day with H202.

But some people have had success with electric, so play it by ear.

I bought a HeadBlade on the advice of Kizzy & Rot from this forum, it's a fantastic little thing, once the swelling has gone down.

Keep posting! Everyone's here to help :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)