CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Help with Balancing Hormones

Charly Views: 3,186
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,314

Re: Need Help with Balancing Hormones

Thanks a bunch Marci!

I was hoping you would share what you are doing with me. You take a lot of stuff every day!

I don't think I have a huge hormone imbalance... My tests/bloodwork came back good as far as my doc is concered.

I have a some chin hairs that I pluck and I live in California where they add clorine to the water (It damages the thyroid), and except for the last 51/2 years I drank it - I now drink reverse ossmosis treated water.

And there is my age... 66. I did the 'thermator under the arm' for a week or two... I couldn't find a glass thermator that worked to buy - i used a digital one and it was always about 78 and 79.

I may have a vitamin B12 shortage - I've been taking the sublingal type for a couple of weeks and it seems to be helping me somewhat. My eye has quit twiching and the stress has been reduced some. My voice is stronger. My Vit B12 levels were ok according to the nerologist. I don't trust the test. I read that a uriine test if much more accurate, and the doc didn't do one.

My balance is stiil off and I am weak, and when tired I slur my words. I suffer from incontinence and have had a bladder infection this past week - very rare for me and that has been driving me crazy.

Thanks again for helping me.

Charly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)