Re: Need Help with Balancing Hormones

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 3,372
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,519

Re: Need Help with Balancing Hormones

Thanks Hv. Are there herbs that will balance my hormones quicker than these?

Bitters are the most important thing you can do to balance the hormones. And these work quicker than most herbs. Wild yam is also a good choice. The diosgenin in it has a weak progesterone-like effect and it also works on the adrenals. Drawback is taken orally most of the diosgenin is metabolized quickly by the liver. So wild yams creams are a better choice, but are hard to find now. They have been largely replaced with dangerous progesterone creams.

The mineral boron also helps to balance the hormones and keeps bones strong. You only need one 3mg tablet daily.

If you want to PM me with an e-mail address to attach a  file to I can send you my two page hormone balance write up.

The sublingal B12, TMG and Bitters have helped me, my eye has stopped twiching, the double vision is a little better, and I feel better. Co-ordination and strength is still not good.

These symptoms can have various causes. Can you elaborate more on the symptoms?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.530 sec, (1)