CureZone   Log On   Join
natural antibiotics shut my bowels down?

Zosimos Views: 2,181
Published: 13 years ago

natural antibiotics shut my bowels down?

any time I take any kind of natural Antibiotics by bowells shut down. This includes Colloidal Silver , any of the Berberine herbs like golden seal or oregon grape root, cat's claw, etc.

Any idea why this might be? The thing is it doesn't take long at all just one or two days of being on any of these herbs in my bowels will stop working.

background:

I believe I might have Lyme disease, but have not yet gotten tested (the VA refuses to test me for this disease and instead of paying private doctor for a Lyme disease test I am using the money for herbs and other treatments). I am having many neurological problems including muscle wasting and extreme pain in my knee joints and shoulder joints. The muscle wasting is most prominent in my thighs especially near the knees. EMG tests show poor nerve conduction across my whole body. However, after seeing many different doctors and having many different tests, I still have no diagnosis. I have been tested for ALS, MS, AIDS, myasthenia gravis, and other nuerodegenerative diseases. All of the tests have come back negative.

I have extreme pain in my shoulders which has resulted in extreme weakness in my arms and hands. it would appear something is eating away at my nerves in my extremities, HOWEVER, my spinal column shows no Nuerodegeneration. This is why they have ruled out ALS and MS.

The muscles in my legs are so atrophied I can barely walk.I can barely lift anything that weighs more than four or 5 pounds. This is not really a lot of fun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)