CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody on earth ever gotten rid of pinworms!!!!

godmadeusperfect Views: 15,141
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,825

Re: Has anybody on earth ever gotten rid of pinworms!!!!

If you don't get nausea with one drop, do two the next day, then three the next, then 4 the next. If you experience nausea/herxing then it means there are too many pathogens flooding the system that the mms is taking care of. Then you go to a lower dose of whatever you can handle and then keep working up to the ideal of 15 drops two times a day, or recently people on the forum have been saying smaller more frequent doses throughout the day, I don't know. I am at 10 drops once a day without nausea and I am happy to be here. I don't do it every day. I started with 2 or 3 drops and had nausea with that so my system was pretty clogged (an understatement). The fact that I am now to 10 shows how clear my system is now. As for why people are scared, you can research about that, I don't know, all I know is it helped me tremendously and I owe my health to it. I also saw the millions of parasites excreted and realized they had been making swiss cheese out of my organs and whatever mms's drawbacks may or may not be couldn't be worse than Pharma's and certainly not worse than the parasites eating my insides for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)