CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story...a host of sudden debilitating symptoms
 

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!


Google Advertisement
Zosimos Views: 2,411
Published: 13 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,477,116

Re: My story...a host of sudden debilitating symptoms


my first thought is adrenal fatigue/collapse brought on by some type of toxins and/or parasite in the lobster bisque you had eaten.

Shellfish are notorious for harboring all kinds of parasites and other toxins. The fact that you let it stew for a week possibly made it more potent.

Have you tried a parasite cleanse?

lobsters are known to be infected with parasitic paramoeba. this type of parasites can cause neurological symptoms. I think it's definitely something worth investigating
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (1)