CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Nothing is working!!

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Google Advertisement
GrannyCat Views: 12,852
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,477,381

Re: Nothing is working!!

I know Hv will post some wonderful advice and help for you, but I wanted to chime in for a bit.  Anything I read that people say helps with sleep, I always check it out.  Wow, I was very surprised when I found the ingredients for that Standard Processes’ Orchex.  I have never heard of it.  I got this info from Total Health Vitamins dot net.

Proprietary Blend: 470 MG
Bovine liver, bovine orchic Cytosol extract, calcium lactate, manganese lactate, porcine stomach, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, soy (bean), defatted wheat (germ), magnesium citrate, porcine brain, and ascorbic acid.

Is this what you're taking??  Oh my goodness ... sounds like a witch's brew!  porcine brain & stomach? I don't even know what a porcine is! HA.  Lots of cow parts.  One site said "Orchex is a Cytosol™ extract taken from the bovine TESTIS , a male reproductive gland. The combination of mineral complexes, orchic Cytosol™ extract, and other nutrients found in Orchex work together as a potent calmative to establish balanced function of the central nervous system."

How this affects and calms the nervous system I have no clue, but I'm sure Hv does.  I'm always open to new sleep supplements, but I'm not sure I could swallow this one myself.  You're a brave soul!  Wow, learn something new every day!  Especially on this forum!

Hang in there, Hv to the rescue! 

Marci

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)