CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone have an extensive list of die-off symptoms?

aprilrain Views: 49,295
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,466,028

Re: Does anyone have an extensive list of die-off symptoms?

I've had some severe die off symptoms & I think they or probaly from taking to many antifungals at once & right when I started the candida fight. I should of waited until I was on the diet for a while.

My symptoms
headaches
neck ache
jaw ache
rib ache
back ache
fatigue
muscle twitches
joint pain
mood swings

The scariest die off symptom is sharp chest pains on both sides of the chest but never at the same time.
I thought I was having a heart attack & have been to the E.R. twice, then a head female cardiologists at cleveland clinic, my GP. Between them all I've had 3 ekg's,2 chest xrays, echocardiogram, & lots of blood work & they think its not my heart giving me the pain. I even pressed my GP to take a bacteria blood test thinking maybe I had a bacteria infection in my chest. I haven't had any cough,fever, or excess muscus. I was going to have my GP do a cat scan but since i had one 2 months earlier because I thought I was getting kidney stones & the cat scan was normal we decided not too. All the doctors think its muscle skeletal & between them all they told me to take alieve,xanax, or muscle relaxers. I hate medicine but i had to take the muscle relaxers a few times because the muscle spasms scare me sometime since its in my chest & back area alot.

I've took threelacs,garlic, grape seed extract with oregano, Colloidal Silver , unrefined coconut oil, apple cider vinegar & ,diatomaceous earth.

I'm going to take a break from the antifungals & try to stick to the diet for a while & once the severe die off symptoms die down then slowly take one antifungal at once.

I did not realize garlic & unrefined coconut oil was also such a potent antifungal until i was using them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.141 sec, (1)