CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anybody on earth ever gotten rid of pinworms!!!!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
searching721 Views: 14,662
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,478,115

Re: Has anybody on earth ever gotten rid of pinworms!!!!

Gibby, hey itís funny that you talked with Dr. Skye, I did the same thing! I also tried the herbs and didnít get anywhere. I feel just as desperate as you do at this point, but we canít lose hope. We have to keep trying. Godmadeusperfect just replied to me with her regimen. And Iím nervious to try the mms but if I donít get anywhere w/my doc tomarow I may have to. I did an MRI with a neurologist=because I can feel these things in my head Ėcan you feel that too? Anyway, I wanted to see if something would come up on an MRI b/c of that cycterciosis thing- where people get Tapeworm in the brain. Well like I said if nothing shows up on the MRI I know Iíve got to do something I canít afford to be this sick I have kids. I may have to take the chance and follow godmadeusperfects regimen. It seems tough but she says sheís feeling better and functioning. As of now all Iím doing is sticking to complex carbs turkey and veggies plus aloe vera juice, Colloidal Silver , and a whole body cleanse. This is helping only a little. Iíve also been trying fresh coconut milk but havenít seen 2many results. Please let me know what all of your symptoms are so I can see if theyíre the same k?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

11.188 sec, (1)