CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constiptation + chest pains

aprilrain Views: 1,301
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,456,575

Re: Constiptation + chest pains

Frantic,
Your problem sounds similar to mine with loosing alot weight on the candida diet & afraid to eat certain foods because it may feed the candida. I understand how you feel.
I also feel weak alot. I went from 128 to 113 in 3 months (height 5'5)
Now the chest & back pain I have been getting also & it seems to be especially at night for me too. Mine started mildly at first off & on about 3 weeks after i started taking antifungals. I've been to the doctors pleanty of times since it started but they can't seem to find nothing wrong. I've been to a Candida Forum that a lady runs & only deals maily with candida, she tells me the chest pain is die off symptoms.
I'm not really having any problems with my bowels, I go at least once every morning, thanks to taking psyllium husk 4 to 5 pills a day.
I don't have a gallbladder & i'm wondering if maybe my liver is being overwhelmed with all the toxins from the candida being killed by the diet & antifungals & the toxins aren't being removed fast enough from my body?

AprilRain

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)