CureZone   Log On   Join
preparation and prevention - get experienced

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 1,667
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,480,929

preparation and prevention - get experienced

that is possible, but i cant say.

as much as i like oregano oil, i would rather have CS over that because i know what CS can do and it CAN kill a virus and it CAN lessen histamine action in the body. in a lung infection, a nebulizer could save a life.

i would encourage a higher temp with a hot bath. put a drop of oregano oil in that. then build up tolerance and drops.

you do know that the best way to be ready for these things is to experiment with this stuff before hand. taking a big swig of CS every morning during an outbreak is a good idea. no resistance can be acquired against CS. also, you can build up the oregano oil to levels that allow filling a 00 vegcap with the barefoot pure oil and not feeling like youre dying as a result. same with the bath. i regularly put two droppers full in my bath and sometimes three. more than that and the tender parts start to burn. use your imagination.

also, i dont recommend drugs or anything that can hurt you or is "not good for you unless you are sick". what kind of twisted thinking is that anyway? what i recommend can be experimented with freely, even with no symptoms to treat or conditions to correct. they are food or other forms of nutrients. that or they are natural ways like cool sitz bath and saunas and sleeping oriented north and south. how can these things hurt? anything can be abused, so use your head. its really easy. i am proof of that.

so learn to use these things and be ready for when you or someone else is in trouble. that will not be the time to think you know what youre doing and you really dont. at the least, it is not the time to learn. you better know or a whole trunk full of crap wont do you any good if you cant use it effectively or, for others, with confidence.

please think about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)