CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pau D' Arco?

Hveragerthi Views: 5,722
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,480,951

Re: Pau D' Arco?

So pau d, arco doesn't work for candia? Damnust bought a bottle. I have wasted lot of money on this damn.

That's not what I said. Pau d' arco is antifungal, so yes it will kill Candida. What I pointed out though is that killing Candida will not work to get rid of the problem. First of all this is a natural part of the body. Secondly as you kill off the Candida you create food for the surviving Candida, just like you do when you eat certain yeasts. This is why people trying to kill it off don't succeed and end up with rebound overgrowth.

The trick to getting Candida back under control is to support the immune system and to make an inhospitable acidic environment in the digestive system Candida thrives in an alkaline environment so you want to maintain acidity in the areas of the body where Candida normally resides. I have posted details on this before on this forum, including scientific details on the form and growth of Candida in both acidic and alkaline environments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.359 sec, (1)