CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: preparation and prevention - get experienced

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
ciscokid Views: 1,613
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,481,144

Re: preparation and prevention - get experienced

Occasionally I will get an angry tooth that connects to the inner ear and produces an uncomfortable to bad situation. Feels like a connected dots of a low grade infection. Tooth ache, and ear ache.

I learned by studying Trapper's archives, and other things. I use CS to fill the ear canal and let it sit, head tilted, for 10-30 minutes. I follow it with high grade oregano oil, a drop of two into the ear, and then "painting" it in and around the ear, and on the back of the ear along the neck.

Wham. Knocks whatever is happened back into last week. It is absolutely amazing. CS + (real, not diluted) Oregano oil, a total winner.

My daughter in law told me about an angry tooth yesterday. I handed her a 'care package' of hydrogen peroxide, MMS (I know I know, it has some use I contend), Colloidal Silver, and some oil to oil pull. Gave her a sequence of instructions to follow. On how to prep, what to slosh, what not to swallow, what to swallow, etc.

It worked. Talked with them this eve and it knocked the problem completely backwards. They saw the response within an hour. They also weighed the perpetual use of antibiotics that get prescribed at the drop of the dentist hat. They were amazed at how effect this was out of the gate. She also described Candida symptoms. I said we could get to work on that too. After the response to the VooDoo concoctions I gave to them, they want in. Old man may not be too dumb after all.

Have to say, it is worth heeding the wisdom of folks who have walked before us, like Trapper. I am all about CS and Oregano oil. Amazing combo. Add iodine and either peroxide or ozonated water, and one is armed for bear. I could wax on about ozone application too.

Listen to your elders, like Trapper. They have not walked a long way through the forest for nuttin'.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.203 sec, (1)