CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: preparation and prevention - Gunnerrat

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
High on Water Views: 1,578
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,481,670

Re: preparation and prevention - Gunnerrat

I do not desire to detract from this thread on CS.

However, in lieu of your particular post, I wish to add something here about iodine's role in allergies.

I was going through a "down" time of iodine when I held a cat for a neighbor. (Iodine had already proven itself to me in taking away my allergic reaction to felines).

Well, I guess I wasn't quite sufficient yet, or my "downtime" was way too long - regardless, after holding that cat I started to get the familiar allergic reactions: itchy eyes, scratchy itchy throat and ears, etc.

After returning cat to owner, I came in and took a dropperful of magnascent iodine. (I don't remember whether it was 1% or 2%).

Within TEN MINUTES all my symptoms had cleared.

Yes, it worked that quickly.

In the two-hour audio, Dr Flechas had stated that iodine is directly responsible for our body's histidine reaction. Histidine is our body's natural anti-histamine.

It was VERY cool getting relief that quickly. It was like feeling all the symptoms just literally "melting" away.

It was wonderful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.295 sec, (1)