Re: Earthwork's DE has High Aluminum

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
lucidhunt 24/7 Views: 2,717
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,484,763

Re: Earthwork's DE has High Aluminum

I ordered 50lbs (several weeks ago) from Earthworks the ordering/shipping process was fine. .. However (couple weeks ago) I read their analysis report ( DE at their own site) THE ALUMINUM in their DE is HIGH … you may want to conceder/find another source for ordering.

I’ve not reconciled, prepared to accept their (PermaGuard‘s-Earthworks‘) added words placed around the analysis report on their DE . Their further statements, words as to removing more aluminum from your body (or what I read as PermaGuard’s implying… perhaps) because of the fact, actuality of the quantity (high aluminum) in their DE or at least NOT adding ( MORE) supplementary aluminum from ingestion of their DE.

Concerning Earthworks’ DE with the high aluminum??? Perhaps??? Hv can make more chemical reasoning good or bad…as to the chemical body’s reality of what it can imply for one’s health?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.390 sec, (1)