CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Progesterone Leads To Inflammation, Scientists Find

blues Views: 2,899
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,484,922

Re: Progesterone Leads To Inflammation, Scientists Find

In your post above you refer to a website that states the symptoms of progesterone toxicity. An excerpt from this website is:

"* Depression (some women reported suicidal depression)"

And in a previous thread where I was reporting that zinc seemed to mimic the same symptoms of excess progesterone during my pms phase, which also caused depression, you wrote:

"If zinc is raising progesterone then it should counter the Depression causing effects of estrogen, which it antagonizes. I think there is more to this puzzle that is not being seen."

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1481219#i

So which hormone causes depression, estrogen or progesterone?

In my opinion, no one really knows and it is all a guess. Personally, I have tried multitudes of the adaptgens out there that are supposed to know how to balance my hormones and none of them have worked in 20 plus years. I believe that it is possible to have excess progesterone and estrogen and that finding a herb that reduces both would be beneficial. But the theme seems to be that a woman has either more of one and to add the other or visa versa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)