CureZone   Log On   Join
My MMS Update

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
godmadeusperfect Views: 1,212
Published: 12 years ago

My MMS Update

I took 10 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on an empty stomache in the morning the other day after going a month or more without it and ended up with a migraine and nausea but no diarhea whatsoever. I made the mistake of eating a burrito and ended up throwing up 15+ times until I went to sleep at 12am.

What prompted my deciding to take the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement that day was a pesky palm-of-the-hand rash that I thought I got rid of a few times but I think might be a systemic fungal infection because even when the skin has cleared it pops up again from under the skin.

Anyway, I woke up the next morning and my irritated hand was almost completely clear of the painful rash. This Miracle-Mineral-Supplement cleared it overnight! And I think the MMS went to work on the systemic fungal infection so aggressively and efficiently because all of the other parasites and worms seemed to have cleared my system since I checked the stools after taking the mms and there was no evidence of any worms. This was night and day to the mass exodus of worms and flukes etc that came out from mms before. I am not saying I am rid of them completely because maybe I will uncover more layers as I keep cleansing, but this was a great improvement on the past thank goodness. No diareah whatsoever, interesting. So after the day of feeling ill, then two days of getting my strength back, now today I feel great and look healthier and feel healthier than I did before the dose.

Again thank God for MMS because this rash would not go away and now I feel like I might be gaining on it because MMS has cleared enough of the other pathogens to now be freed-up to go after this because it doesn't encounter a ton of other stuff first.

Next dose I am going down to 5 or fewer drops so I can handle it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)