Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 2,728
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,485,161

Re: Progesterone Leads To Inflammation, Scientists Find

Yes, it will also help the adrenals and can help by antagonizing some of the excess progesterone.

confused!! i thought this was to raise progesterone to counteract excess estrogen. Estrogen dominance.

I've not been taking progesterone creams, about a year or so ago i took it for about 2 months, and that is all.

Yes, progesterone is the regulator for estrogen. On the other hand progesterone dominance is just as bad, if not worse, than estrogen dominance. And they share a lot of the same symptoms. So women often get in this trap of assuming they have estrogen dominance when they in fact have estrogen dominance. So they take more progesterone cream thinking they are treating estrogen dominance and they make themselves worse by increasing their progesterone load. This is one of the reasons I am against using estrogen, progesterone, or DHEA supplements of any kind.

The herbs help the body to balance itself rather than throw the body in to another hormonal imbalance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (2)