CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just want to die

Earthangel-4-JC Views: 1,111
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,485,435

Re: I just want to die

Anyone who is living with this invader goes through that sentament.Get past it.There is also that dislike and distrust of the Dr' s whose drugs got us here.We all like to blame our problems on someone else.We can even[falsely] blame God ! Lack of knowledge in diet and being to eager to pop a pill to ease our misery is what gets us here. We have been given chooses and free will Now pick yourself up and get out of the pity party {which aint easy ask me } you need to list all the reasons to go on living. One on my list is I would like to be around till all 4 of my children except Christ as there savior.I missed most of this summer cause the fungus was back in the sinuses .My husband is sick of going places without me in tow.I shed my tears this weekend . 5 years been fighting this each year a little better than before.Kefir has been great! Apple cidar vinagar is now in diet IN the begining I feared all Sugar now I eat fruit.Research try things Everyone is different one size doesnt fit all.Check out wholeapproach.com for recipes one of the first sites I found .Alot to read in these forums alot of good people to help.I'm Thankful for all the knowledge gained here.
Forgiveness and Prayer helps .Give up the past and look tward a new Future .And if that doesn't help live in this very moment be Thankful for what you have right now.Praying the day will come where each and everyone here at CZ finds health . God Bless Renee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.312 sec, (1)