CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stung by Bee
 

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!


Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 802
Published: 12 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,485,184

Re: Stung by Bee


Raised and red is normal, but not for 10 days. An antihistamine internally would be a good idea such as quercetin or some watercress or nettle leaf.

I am not sure that anything topical will help or not since the venom has likely already been destroyed by the immune system. You cold try a clay pack though with some Epsom Salts added as a drawing poultice. If nothing else this should help soothe the area. Just mix some betonite or other clay with water to make a paste, add some Epsom salt, and slather over the area. You can wrap the area with plastic so it dries slower. Leave it on for about 30 minutes before rinsing it off.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.973 sec, (1)