CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates.

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
searching721 Views: 21,162
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,429,928

Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates.

I too have parasites EVERYWHERE. I read some of your posts from 3 months back and was wondering how you are doing now. Do you feel them crawling on your head? Sometimes i get these bad headaches from them and i noticed when i did a herbal cleanse it really pissed them off and i started getting tingling and numbness everywhere. What new things have you tried? Some people have told me to try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and to get a zapper but i admit i'm a chicken and don't know what to do next. I've noticed an improvement due to my veggie diet but they are still very much alive and active. I get very annoying muscle twitches and a sensation in my throat like something is stuck in there or trying to crawl up. I'm a mom of two and this thing has me down most days. Anyway, i think people with parasites need all the support they can get and i'd love to have an extra support person. I hope you have found something that works for you and i appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)