CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pretty sure my BB is candida now

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
thefuture Views: 6,534
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,485,084

Re: Pretty sure my BB is candida now

I used to have fecal smelling breath and when i licked my wrist, the smell was truly disgusting, when i scraped the white film off my tongue it was also the same disgusting fecal smell.
When i used Grapefruit seed extract, the smell goes away although only for like 2 hours. When i use Corsodyl mouthwash, the smell goes away completley from my tongue, in fact it stays like that for atleast 2-3 days, until i have to use the mouthwash again. The problem i have is that now i have eliminated the smell coming from my tongue, there is still some sort of offensive odor coming from my nose (also mouth at times). I have been thinking that it is my mucous that is infected, but i have been to the GP many times and they always say that my mucous is 'clear' so there can be no bacterial infection. I had a CT scan done and my ENT said there was no sign of any infection, so i am at a loss from where this smell comes?

Surely its either my mucous or stomach causing this odor, hence my tongue gets this white layer, which disappears with corsodyl for a few days. I have also had many stomach problems in the past, bloating. nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, but they all died down with Antibiotics . I have been trying to think when i developed this odor, and i can only think of 3 things which may have started it:
1) I rememeber drinking lots of 'milk powder' (stuff they use to make sweet delicacies etc) the packet stated to never dilute it, but i still did since it was high in protein and i was working out back then, after this i got many stomach problems.
2) Used to get a lot of abdominal pain, was prescribed 'Buscopan' this sorted out the problem but maybe this was just a symptom of a larger problem.
3) Randomly started getting 'crazy' nosebleeds where a lot of blood would gush out my nostrils for like 2-3 mins. This happened for 1 month and then stopped on its own.

These all happened around the time i developed bad breath. I remember going to college after drinking the milk powder the night before and sitting in the library where everyone was freaking out, even 5 metres away because of some 'rotting' smell. I never thought it was me then because i had never had bad breath but i realised it was, this smell died down over the years, but i have always had the bad breath from then, so that is why i am thinking Candida 'could' be a cause. Although as it is i can never be sure my 'current' BB is because of that milk powder that i took 6 or so years ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

14.766 sec, (2)