CureZone   Log On   Join
BIG crash

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
l*u*l*u* Views: 2,144
Published: 12 years ago

BIG crash

so i started again with MACA, bioceuticals adrenoplex - and maybe a tab or two of TMG and B50 with food. yucca root too. all your erudite recommendations - that i've also researched myself - but bleh. big crash.

i've stopped them all. so i've just being doing a 1/2 dropper of angostora bitters (can't get grape bitters here and the herbs in the swedish bitters - such as black cohosh - don't agree with me so i'm not going there) and acv/lemon/maple syrup & cayenne tincture. the bitters & acv have helped with my fermentation/digestion issues but i have crashed *big* time. i'm also taking a liquid magnesium malate formula and using transdermal magnesium oil for my neck pain. i stopped the adrenal herbs a few days ago but i am now sleeping 20 hours a day and when i am awake, i feel surreal and slightly dizzy and all i wanna do is sleep again. no matter how long i sleep, i feel unrefreshed, and i wanna sleep again. forever.

i have no appetite at all. i can barely eat a slice of green apple in a day. i know i have high phase 1 and low phase 2 liver functions. i feel bleh and nauseous all the time. i'm struggling to eat anything at all. and yet i'm super puffy - all over - i'm twice/thrice my normal size. i'm most likely malnourished too. and i can't stop yawning or sit upright for long.

what on earth to do now? i've been researching my health problems for 6 years now - and i've tried *everything* - and it's just getting old now. i've fasted for 94 days all-up. i've taken herbs, seen healers: it's expensive and exhausting. i'm in my 30's. i need an answer real soon. i want all the possibilities in my life so that i can make my own stupid mistakes about stupid things and not these life-or-death things. i don't want to live on this hamster wheel anymore: where i can't even eat; or get dressed in normal (non-puffy) clothes; or wake up refreshed. i know this all sounds 'boo hoo me' but i'm just so tired and i need it to be over. at least i know that at this forum, no-one will tell me to say positive affirmatitions or make mandelas under a new moon or watch comedy movies and thank the universe for my healing. i've even done all that. so there it is. i've been ready for a long time. i want to be well.

thanks hv
- lulu

p.s. we have lovely ranches in australia??

p.p.s. i've ordered an amla berry formula by 'now' through iherb - since i cannot tolerate any form of synthetic vitamin c - but i'm getting kinda worried that it will make me crash too??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)